Good news, everyone! We've already shipped 90% of Kickstarter orders and are ready to start producing a new Flipper Zero batch that will be ready to ship in August 2022, only after the remaining 10% of the orders have been shipped.
We are actively preparing the mass production of the Flipper Zero. The components are manufactured in several factories: plastic casing parts in one factory, electronics in another. Today we are reporting from the factory where the casing is made. There are many ways to make plastic parts, but the only
Flipper Zero - a project of a pocket multitool for hackers in the Tamagotchi form factor, which we are developing. Case area near SD-card in early production. Now the surface near the SD-card looks flat.
Wiadomość wysłana. Wkrótce skontaktujemy się z Tobą. ...
2021-1-4 · Viewed 475 times 0 I'm trying to make a 3D cube in Microsoft Visual Studio, and what I'm trying to get. Here’s our function for initializing our data, and selecting the cube : function _initData() { wrapper = el.parentNode; el.style.transform = 'translate3d ( 0 , 0 , 0 ) rotateX (-200deg) rotateY (45deg)' } In the above code snippet, we set the cube rotation angles for when the page
x;">